AAC Sales Pitch edition

I like ESPN+. I like going to the games and then watching the replay whenever I want to.

Some of the announcers at the away games are horrible. But in general I really like it.

Personally I think this is the wave of the future.

1 Like

The 30 for 30 content is worth it’s weight in gold. Best $6 I spend every month.

Not sure I bet the argument based on principle.
You can get + for a small amount and never have to miss a UH game. When have we ever had that luxury?

I keep ESPN+ for the price, but don’t have ESPN. I got Sling during the NCAA tournament to watch our games, then cancelled it. I don’t watch cable outside of Cougar sports.

All this “a la carte” subscription stuff is a double edged sword for me. There are too many options; I can’t keep it all straight anymore. We need to go back to the good old days with seven channels: 2, 8, 11, 13, 20, 26, 39. I can manage that many options.

It boiled down to choosing between “I Dream of Jeannie”, “Leave it to Beaver” or “Gilligan’s Island”. Or realistically it was Jeannie or Mary Ann. :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: exactly. Damn crooks.

You have to come up with a better excuse Mr I pay $6 dollars. Lol

C’mon y’all, college athletics was built on cheating (stealing)! Oh wait, we don’t play. :roll_eyes: :rofl: