AAC Tournament Bracket

memphis did beat them by 20 last time in memphis

One of the announcers during the ECU/WSU game is currently arguing that Nate Hinton should have been freshman of the year.

4 Likes

I certainly wouldn’t trade him for any other freshman in the league

2 Likes

looks like 2nd market tickets on stubhub are very cheap, for anyone who want to make the drive to memphis for the last 2

and if they are these prices, i hope we can have a large contingent go to forthworth next year

1 Like

Cheering for Memphis here

1 Like

We play the winner of ucf-memphis?

1 Like

UCF looks kinda flustered

1 Like

Yes

3 Likes

Neither would I
he is going to be a stud here. He works hard, plays hard and has a very high basketball IQ
but the best thing I like about him is that he is coachable and seems to be a really good kid with high character. If I were a betting man I don’t think we will have Hinton more than three years
he is that good

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/American_MBB/status/1106637706883407872

1 Like

This is the biggest frustration with having a team hosting the tourney instead of being a neutral site game. If UCF loses this, it will be considered a neutral site loss, not a road loss. That makes the difference between a quadrant I loss and a quadrant 2 loss and could very easily drop them in the ncaa seeding.

No, it’ll count as a road loss. Memphis is designated as the home team for the tourney since it’s their home court. If you look at Tulane’s Sheet, they were given an Away loss for yesterday’s loss.

7 Likes

OK Good to know. Yesterday it was showing as a neutral site loss. They must have corrected it since then.

1 Like

I’m fine either way. Memphis at home at least they’re more of a normal team. Fall makes UCF awkward and unlike other teams we will be playing.

1 Like

This does not look like the UCF team that snapped our home winning streak. Memphis is playing well if this holds up. Going to have to bring the A game and swarm them on defense.

2 Likes

I don’t fear Memphis but I am afraid of home cooking and them getting hot. Personally I would love a chance to avenge our only loss

1 Like

i want memphis

playing ucf again does nothing for us unless we meet them in the tournament
they are so unique

our league is offensive inept, memphis is the only aac team, not us with fire power
memphis at home will more prepare us for the tourney

5 Likes

The home advantage is what worries me with the history we have with AAC officials.

I feel like if you play good defense on Memphis they can be shut down. They don’t really run an offense and seem to be more of flashy pickup ball. They certainly should not out hustle the Coogs. I will add the Coogs certainly did not let the Cincy fans get to them last week. We seem to thrive in a hostile environment. So I don’t see why the Memphis crowd will be any different.

4 Likes

If Memphis holds, that arena tomorrow will be a hornets nest. Memphis bball fans don’t need much.

2 Likes