Adios Purdue

Fairleigh Dickinson destroys everyone’s bracket.

9 Likes

This is why we should just be happy to get the W yesterday. Let Coach worry about getting them to play better. Survive and advance. Savor every victory. No teams are bad in the tournament

29 Likes

Less than .002% of brackets were unbusted before that game. I imagine its zero now.

Wow, they played lights out.

ALL brackets are done. Please somebody produce an intact bracket. That would be a sight to see!

This

1 Like

So anyone else want to argue that Purdue was not overrated?

Once again, BIG is overrated conference. They are slow and unathletic and have been for some time.

4 Likes

We won by 11 without our best player in the 2nd half and limping. Ill take the W. Nothing but up at this point. If UH is fortunate to get by Auburn tomorrow they’re set up nicely to make it to the FF in HTown.

6 Likes

Yes… but, but… BRANDS!

North Kentucky was big, athletic & fast for a 16th seed, js!

1 Like

Ha ha yep.

Brands guys, that is key. Actual basketball ability means nothing. Brand is key. That way we can get all the BIG money down south to watch their teams lose.

1 Like

Hoping that Memphis falls to future AAC member FAU. I can’t stand the thought of Memphis getting further in the tournament than us. Just win my Coogs - just win.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Anyone keeping count after this first round ? ? ? ? ?

Anyone with a pulse knew the Poverty 10 was overrated, but this is honestly more shameful than 2021 where they went 1/9 for S16 teams

2 Likes

edit - Purdue sucks

I thought Big East was probably the second best conf. behind the Big 12.

1 Like

If we lose tomorrow were we overrated?

True. But the excuse of injury is a valid one to two of our players, mijo!

1 Like

We wouldn’t be losing to a team who is 300! In the NET. GTFO

5 Likes