AEW Dynamite 8/18 6 pm

At Fertitta Center

Anyone else going to the Wrestling show this week. First time they come to Htown :raised_hands:

1 Like

Is jericho gonna be there?

1 Like

Yes. He’s going to wrestle, actually. Stack card

2 Likes

This is rasslin’, not wrestling, correct?

1 Like

Si… Better than that other cartoon promotion

This is the basketball forum. Is Kelvin Sampson managing a wrestler now?

“I will tell you something Penny Hardeway, when I get you into that squared circle there will be no end to the pain.”

Is Wahoo McDaniel the headliner?

1 Like

I think Wahoo is going against Spoiler #137 for the right to face Bull Curry next week.

2 Likes

Will Ivan be there ? ? ? ? ?

I heard he will. Also, Paul Boesch is gonna interview Bill Varley from the Bill Varley Tire Store just before the Lord Charles Montague vs. Tiger Conway match.

1 Like

The Young Bucks will be there. Kenny Omega.

Will Mr. Norman be advertising?

1 Like

If you “call Mr. Norman”, he will be there.

Don’t forget the old lady with the rubber mallet covered in athletic tape

1 Like

How about the Mongolian Stomper and Andre the Giant? Houston’s own Paul Boesch was a wrestling pioneer. Go Coogs!

1 Like

1 Like

Ha! Loved that show!!!

Ive had tickets for this since April 2020. They have pushed the event date back three times and finally it is going to happen. Wrestling in Fertitta Center will be such a deafening event with the pyro and the yelling wrestling fans. Chris Jericho is in AEW and the fans sing his Judas entrance song loudly whenever he comes out to wrestle. I can only imagine how loud Fertitta Cetner will be for him. Should be a fun time and a great way to showcase are beautiful arena in another way outside basketball to the world being it is live on TNT.

3 Likes