After Tonight

Members of both parties characterize Cheney as aloof and distant with most Wyoming voters. And any goodwill she had been allowed was shredded when she broke with Trump.

John Fox, a Teton County Republican who is a member of Hageman’s leadership committee, said he wrote a check for Cheney’s campaign a couple of years ago. But now, he said, Cheney’s “obsession” with Trump cost her not only a House GOP leadership position, but made her afraid to meet voters she’s supposed to represent, and rendered her “useless to Wyoming.”

Martin, the Teton County GOP chair – who has lived and worked there since 1975 – said she has never had a single conversation with the congresswoman. She also said Cheney hasn’t attended most local GOP events in four years.

“I’ve always cut her slack in that I know she is an incredibly busy woman – she’s got children, she’s a mom, she’s really busy with her job in D.C., and that whenever she came back to Jackson she was resting,” Martin said. “I didn’t find her not being out and involved in the community like her father anything to give one pause.”

Cheney campaign events mostly have been private, invitation-only events. She is accompanied by a Capitol Police security detail and in some cases the location isn’t revealed to attendees until 24 hours before the event.

1 Like

https://www.kennedy.senate.gov/public/

Can I ask where that came from?

Coog51.
I 100% agree that bush should have retaliated against the talibans vermines.
I 100% disagree that he should have followed cheney’s advice to go after irak based on false intelligence information stating that weapons of mass destruction were ready to go after us in irak.
cheney and rumsfeld are responsible for how many lives lost?
liz cheney has been riding her dad’s coat tail her entire political career. If this was not the case she would be reelected in Wyoming. She is behind by 25 to 30 points.
How could this happen with the cheney’s family dynasty?

Cheney will still be in office until January 3, 2023. Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana will still be in office. Just trying to be clear Chris. :wink:

1 Like

No worries Mike.

Chris, I was replying to Chris Vaughn aka Coach V.

Noted

Save democracy, lol, more like save the swamp

2 Likes

Glad you are admitting you are self described insurectionists…now we know.

2 Likes

John Kennedy of Louisiana would never be mistaken as a member of the Massachusetts clan

1 Like

oh, extreme Republicans and extreme Democrats…two sides of the same ‘tone deaf’ coin

Yahoo/life

Found it.

Nor would he want to be.

Love Foghorn

I mean, the federalist?

3 Likes

It needs to be from CNN?

Fox would be a massive step in the right direction towards the center.