After Tonight

Never about the message, only the messanger

I debate issues on this board more than almost anyone. But we need to start with some sort of facts and that site doesn’t always do so (including that article).

1 Like

I will say this though, the net worth they estimated for her is about a 1/3 of what you said earlier (and I questioned without a response).

1 Like

Cheney could always run again in the future. Also, she’s not out of office yet. She might be lame duck but it’s not like as soon as she loses her primary she goes home.

3 Likes

Hows Cornpop doing?

1 Like

Hitler was very popular in Germany.

1 Like

$15 mil is for 2018

The $44MM is bogus. Read what it says, not the headline.

According to her 2020 Personal Financial Disclosure former, Cheney declared her net worth was estimated between $10,422,023 and $44,140,000 stemming from assets valued between $10,432,024 and $44,155,000. Cheney reported no earned income, gifts, or transactions. Yet Cheney declared she held three posts, which include a trustee position at the University of Wyoming, a member of a holding company, and what appears to be her family’s trust.

1 Like

Great post.

Everyone:
Put aside your preferences. Have you ever questioned why these swamp monsters get so rich?
Can you at least try to look into it?
This is valid for all.

Case in point:
The speaker’s son was with her in Taiwan.
He/speaker’s son is connected to many Taiwanese chip manufacturers.
Remember alliburton and the d.c. connections?

The list goes on and on.

She was beat for telling the truth. We’ve seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, which was confirmed by Bill Barr and a zillion others. Yet here we are because the narrative fits the ambitions of those who want to install an authoritarian regime as in Hungary. And they’ve made no secret of it, even inviting Orban to speak at a GOP event.

I doubt she’ll make a dent in 2024, but she did go out the way she wanted to once she knew she’d lose, and few do that.

7 Likes

She was beatten because she is rarely in WY. An almost 40% difference is much more than her anti 45 feelings.

Doesn’t take much in certain states to play a factor, if we extrapolate us here she’d probably pull 1-3 % meaning @Coog51 here. If that holds at scaled up version that’s a significant number in the close swing states. I mean Greens have had an impact at less.

A little off topic but I could technically have no earned income if I have my business pay for my entire life. It would also mean I would pay very little to no taxes because business get taxed on profits and that money would come out of the expenses column. Its almost like those lyrics in the Jay-Z song “I’m not a businessman I am a business, man”. Which I though was pretty witty if you really understand what he is implying. It would be highly illegal to do that and I would never do it but I mentioned that example because I wonder, if as a politician, if your campaign pays for your life then technically you don’t need a income. Like a tax loophole kind of thing.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s legal for them either. I would guess some have done it but I also know some have got in trouble in this space.

How much Trump’s grow?

2 Likes

Depends on who he is telling it to.

2 Likes

These guys must be the most anti-Trump people on the planet if they don’t like people taking advantage of their elected position for personal wealth gain.

Or
they’re just full of s**t.

Side bets?

2 Likes