After watching a replay of the AAC champ Game

There is one thing I learned…

If ever John Chrispi (or whatever his name is) is ever doing another UHBB game on TV, the audio will be muted !!

That guy has a very high coefficient of CRAP !!

7 Likes

Maybe I’m getting old, but almost all of the “color” guys seem like self centered douchebags.

7 Likes

I am old or as my wife says O.L.D., but I like bilas and mark Adams as color guys

4 Likes

It was literally, “Memphis about to go on a run…”

every time down the court

6 Likes

Like 10 games of ours from last year was just rants from him on us on why we aren’t a final4 team and can’t stack with the big 10…

5 Likes

Guy kept saying “I can feel it” that Memphis was going to take control of the game. Lol

Also down played Lomax’s dirty a$$ flagrant. Annoying

14 Likes

Yes…when they closed to 4 points…with 6 plus minutes to go we outscored that “better” team (Penny’s words) 20-6 !!

That was coaching !!!

4 Likes

I think thay same guy defended a weak ass flagrant called on shead the game before when he merely just grabbed the big guys arms smh

2 Likes

I’m still salty about blowing that Memphis game at home. We were up 53-48 at a place we almost never lose.

7 Likes

He was very unprofessional to say the least…

Go to uhcougars.com

From menu options choose “Fans”.

Scroll down to Live Audio and you can comnect to Jeremy Branham doing a great, fantastic job calling UH basketball games. And if you’re lucky you’ll hear Big E say “Wow” during the game about 25 times.

Of course, if you’re in Houston just dial in to 950am.

Yes, I know the video feed and the audio won’t sync, but it’s a small sacrifice to make that in the end let’s you avoid the TV idiots and simultaneously support and enjoy the UH basketball broadcast.

Really, Branham does a great, great job. It’s like, “Wow!”

8 Likes

Annoying as hell. Tried to explain away Shead getting thrown into the first row. And that accent, like nails on a chalkboard.

4 Likes