Afterglow!

When Case beat Tech I stayed drunk three days.

6 Likes

Watched the last 7 minutes today or so of the replay telecast today on FS1. We were at the game last night. Same disappointing defense crapp, 4th and 10, and let them get a 50 yard TD to take the lead leaving 12 seconds. Their arrogant QB unsportsman like conduct gave us a sliver of hope.

On the Hail Mary - Manjack was first to touch from the end zone back towards goal line where Johnson made the grab. We were so elated. We had several very polite WVU fans around us in the stands that became very P O ed as they were leaving. However, they thought they were better team throughout the game. Very Hillbilly like after the game was decided. I wanted to tell them the opossum and armadillo in Texas is better than in WV wildlife HaHa. Did not have time as they hit their trucks to leave H Town…

Remind me of Arkansas fans in Fayetteville. They’re cool as a fan when they’re winning. When they’re losing they turn into Linda Blair.

5 Likes

A “real” Coog Fan would have been sitting in his SEASON TICKETS . . . . . not $50 ones for one game . . . . .

2 Likes

Seriously? How about we give away tickets? That is the recipe for success.

I mean, those tickets were already paid for originally at some point. The market dictates what they resell for. They were going to be unused anyway. Might as well save the man some money

Consider my income, friend. I do what I can with what I have.

4 Likes

Team looks better every week, can they improve enough to beat the horns.

Go Coogs!

1 Like

I was at the bowl game against Pitt. I totally understand what you mean.

We were 0/4 in conference when we won 60/40…we can do it !!

1 Like

FINALLY a fun game to watch.