Aggie Game 1 Thread (L 4-3)

Alright Coogs. I’m getting nervous! Let’s get something working.

Wish home plate was not below sea level so we could actually see it in the streaming.

1 Like

Our guys have got to start swinging at that low/inside pitch. Blue has been calling it a strike the entire game.

A&M made plays in the outfield on some well-hit balls. A couple of those fall and you never know. Been a tough day from an offensive standpoint but that is what happens when you have to come back from the loser’s bracket – you face the undefeated’s Sunday starter.

2 Likes

Credit to A&M, they just outplayed us. Their pitcher hit his spots and was untouchable.

1 Like

Been texting with an Aggie buddy of mine. He said this guy is pitching the best game of his career. I believe it!

What just happened? We were down 4-1 in bottom of 9th. Did we tie it up?

4-2 Ags with two outs and man on 2nd and 3rd. Come’on Coogs!!!

4-3 bottom 9th 2 outs

CARDIAC COOGS! I’m officially stopping work until this game is over.

1 Like

Close.

Dang it!

Hell of a year.

Literally 3 feet from a second game. So close!

1 Like

Agree. I followed this team from afar this season but a good year especially considering the distractions.

Young team, promising future. Tough outcome, but they’ll learn from it.

Go Coogs!

1 Like

It’s particularly painful when the guys who have been money in the bank all season (Wong, Scheiner and Davis) couldn’t get it done today. But you’re right, there is a ton of young talent on this team and more will be coming in with each class. Lots to look forward to.

1 Like

I am really proud of this team. The players and coaching staff deserve a lot of credit for their play, and all they accomplished. The future looks good.
Go Coogs.

1 Like

Now I just need football season to hurry up and get here. At least the Astros are fun to watch while we wait.

1 Like

The Big 3 at UH should all have good seasons and continue the upward trend: football, basketball and baseball. Lots to be excited about around UH Athletics.

3 Likes