Alabama vs Auburn

I think these OT rules are about as stupid as they come.

2 Likes

How far will Alabama fall in the polls after barely squeaking by an unranked, (.500) team?

Doesn’t pass the eye test.

3 Likes

Welp

Roll Tide

Auburn has no one to blame but themselves.

3 Likes

Well, another guaranteed spot for the alabamites. I’m so tired of the same teams being in.

3 Likes

Auburn had plenty of opportunities to win

Not as far as OSU getting blown out by Michigan.

Conservative defense at the end killed AU. Opposite of what has hurt Bama this game and year.

Seen this happen so many times at the end of games

Screw arrogant Saban and pompous Alabama.

1 Like

Fan in the backdrop of the camera shot of the winning points was wearing a UH rain jacket.

2 Likes

Hypocrite CFP bama scrapes by vs unranked team.

Tomorrow Bama Ranked #1

“Hard fought game in hostile environment
only true good teams can win in that environment

”

-CFP committe :clown_face::clown_face:

At best Alabama drops to #4.

A loss to Georgia gets rid of them.

Nah that’s my family’s team. They are the king until somebody knocks them off. Better them in the South than up in the midwest or East.

Bad ending. On the bright side this might help Bil O’Brian get the LSU gig and we can watch him burn that down. Not that I wish that on my family overthere. They won’t put up with him very long.

1 Like

Nah, they will stay even with a Georgia win.

Ditto, don’t want Bozoo to LSU, have a lot of good friends over there. Send him to SMU or UTA

1 Like

You keep talking like that and you may end up gator bait – and I don’t mean at “The Swamp” at Florida, I mean a real one in Louisiana. :wink:

1 Like

Man, I hope they get Bill O’Brien, so that they have to pay even more for his buyout and be right back at square one.

1 Like

The Auburn head coach cost them the game. A sack while in field goal range took them out of field goal range (like Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots in the Super Bowl). Calling a passing play after your defense just held Alabama on 4 downs, run at least on the 1st play to let your defense rest. Running back get pushed out of bounds, not getting the 40 seconds to run off in the last 2 minutes, Alabama had only 2 timeouts.