Alton McCaskill

Leaving Colorado and entering the transfer portal again

12 Likes

He must’ve heard we’re about to be a run first team.

5 Likes

Players are bailing from CU like rats leaving a sinking ship.

3 Likes

Who would have guessed? :laughing:

3 Likes

10 Likes

I wonder if he would want to come back to UH and I wonder if CWF would take him back. I don’t know if he has been infected with Prime fever and if it could spread through the locker room. In my book we have a better RB in Parker Jenkins, but that’s just me.

7 Likes

We don’t need him

12 Likes

Do they get to keep the house?

9 Likes

Bring him back!

3 Likes

If I’m being honest, I have a feeling that his injury has been a nagging issue. Probably costing him a chance for playing time.

Everyone thought he was going to declare after 2021.

5 Likes

Grass ain’t always greener….

24 Likes

Full meltdown for him at Colorado. Family member took to social media in a now deleted tweet saying if Alton isn’t starting then they ain’t staying and that they just want a program that values their son as RB 1. It that was the truth then they would have never left Houston. I hope he invested his bag

28 Likes

Bring him back just to see the pearland meltdown.

15 Likes

That means that family member comes with him :rofl: no for me

15 Likes

It’s a no from me. He pissed on the program on his way out the door. I suspect he never achieves what he did his first year.

18 Likes

Prima Donna running back with stage mother parents…yawn.

12 Likes

Idk why his dad would tweet that. Alto WAS RB1 at UH and had the red carpet rolled out for him

26 Likes

Dana

1 Like

With the team’s new focus on running the ball, do you think he is interested in coming back? He left a sinking ship with Dana. Oops another ship metaphor…

2 Likes

After we paid for his surgery and left a spot for him after he completed spring practice as the starting back and featured player he bailed. No thanks.

19 Likes