Alumni license plate frame

My Alumni license plate frame broke. I can not find one in our own book store shop. I want to get it from “us” so a proceed of the money goes back to “us”. Does anybody have an idea? Thank you much.

Found these online from the UH official store

https://www.bkstr.com/houstonstore/search/keyword/license%2520plate%2520frame

2 Likes

My life member frame had faded, called them up they sent me a new one and a whole box of stuff. Kristyn is Awesome!

4 Likes

are you a life member?

Maybe reach out to the alumni office for a replacement?

https://uhalumnistore.merchorders.com/ try here

That’s funny cuz one time I called the Alumni Assoc, explained I was life member and bought a new car and wanted to replace the Life Member sticker on my car. They told me to go to the bookstore-they have lots of stickers.
So no longer do I promote the Alumni Assoc membership on the back of my car. My UH plates demonstrate my loyalty to CoogVille.

This is a good one , maybe go in the store first and we bought 2 or go online

I paid for my wife’s lifetime membership (she’s not an alumni) and have an extra one, new. PM me you can have it.

1 Like

All of you are COOGS AWESOME
THANK YOU AGAIN.

1 Like

Even if you don’t buy it from UH some of the money goes back to UH as long as it has the officially licensed sticker on it.

This was the 4th webpage listed when I searched for Houston Cougars license plate #SEO

1 Like

I have one that I ordered from EBay.

I was looking for a custom cougar plate from the '70s I bought this license plate frame and now am trying to mock up a rear bumper for my Cougartorium Annex (garage) complete with UH bumper stickers and era correct license plate, currently I have a '72 plate from my car but am thinking 76-78 when I mock it up. I’m a little weird.

Going for this vibe
1977 yearbook bumperstickers.pdf (555.1 KB)

4 Likes

Be careful, that frame is illegal now in Texas.

Only if it covers up 50% or more of the word “TEXAS.”

Are you looking at the picture, its covering 95% of Texas.

Sidelines,
I am sorry you got that treatment from the AA ! I have many times asked for and received Alumni stickers when I got a new car. You probably got a hold of a part time student helper. Don’t give up !
Go Coogs !