Amazon prime to charge for streaming

This makes me wonder if the Prime membership is worth the money. Since many things I order are not next day, I’m not sure it’s worth the money.

Cut the cord and pay lots of different streamers.
Love being a consumer

I don’t mind the commercials that much. I have Hulu with commercials.

I hate commercials.

Yea without the streaming, maybe I don’t need prime. Keep me from ordering crap I don’t really need, maybe

1 Like

Not sure my wife would go for that. Lol

1 Like

Why does your wife care about the crap I buy on Amazon?

4 Likes

Speaking of Amazon 25 years ago about I was invited as a guest of a guest to a brunch and a hockey game.

There were about 6 of us for brunch.

One of them was a young man who had two degrees from Harvard with his young girlfriend. Handsome and smart. Good credentials and even better contacts.

Could work at any of the old line investment banks, or anywhere else he wanted.

He tells me he is going to work for a guy selling books on the internet or something like that, I really didn’t understand much.

I thought to myself, “Hey jerk, what are you talking about, there is a giant Barnes and Noble right over there across the street, two floors, get any book you want” :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

He is now the CEO.

2 Likes

Prime was a 1 day delivery and much is and some isn’t. If stuff takes a little longer and I keep $140 in my pocket, I’m cool with that. I kinda kept it because Prime streaming had some cool stuff. $140 worth? Nope

I’m really surprised people had prime for streaming. We barely watch it.

I never pay for prime. I just join when i need something fast and cancel before the end of the month, lol.

I may start doing that

I don’t think Prime is offered monthly but yes, that’s generally what I do with most streaming services.

If you order monthly it wont work, but if you just order a few times a year, like Christmas it works