ANOTHER BOOM! TSU HBCU all American CB

Only if he played for Dion

1 Like

What do you mean by one and the same? Aren’t there multiple schools in the SWAC?

Edit: Nevermind I is dumb.

Yes, was just trying to say being from SWAC & from TSU can both be correct. We’re good!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Rob_Sellers_/status/1612966644397051904?t=RdQEuS7I0RoUxelIYiH_Hw&s=19

Sellers just says All - SWAC not All American. Hmmm need to check further.

Edit: would be All-American at FCS level anyway I would think.

https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1612981558335479815?t=mxnPhwma2azF8cKj1fGoVw&s=19

Berman clears thgs up. ALL-AMERICAN for HBCU

5 Likes

I like these kids. Him, the New Mexico guy. The Wyoming guy. The guys that come up. I expect a lot of them. The ones coming from p5s I just expect them to flame out. Cannot get too excited about an Aggie linebacker or folks like that.

3 Likes

There are 5 HBCU conferences so that’s not nothing.

2 Likes

I totally agree. Not sure if you thought I was downplaying it. :person_shrugging:

Edit: was trying to fact check ( ALL-AMERICAN) if it was just SWAC or all HBCU Confs as Berman confirmed. It was both of course.

No not at all. I didn’t know so I looked it up and I thought I’d share.

1 Like

I AM HIGH ON BOOM

6 Likes

Have to love it when a kid calls UH his dream school!

13 Likes

Careful the last guy that got high on Boom woke up and found himself owner of the Texans.

DAT BOOM BOOM BOOM!

5 Likes

I remember when this song came out
 and now I feel old. Time to snort a line of boom.

1 Like

The difference between me and that guy is millions of dollars :rofl:

1 Like

Billions in actually, and it sounds like you need more boom!

such a sweet intoxication

4 Likes

In the famous words of Kylo Ren “MORE!”

2 Likes

Kind of feel the same way. Have we had a P5 transfer that was more impactful than Marcus Jones? Feel like these guys that come from lower leagues end up being better players.

8 Likes

Sweet intoxication indeed

ranks right up there with a Tequila Destilador frozen strawberry margarita.