Any update on Coach Yeoman?

I haven’t seen any update and would sure like to know how he’s doing. I know I’m not alone in that.

3 Likes

I heard from a friend that he was getting better. Praying for the best.

16 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Thank you for this Becky!

2 Likes

That’s good news. He’s too tough for a little deadly virus to take down.

2 Likes

Great News!

2 Likes

Hang in there coach.The man upstairs has not blown the whistle yet.

4 Likes

Considering the casuality rate with this virus for those above 80 years of age, coach must still have a strong body and strong mind and will to fight this virus off. Of course, I don’t believe any of us are surprised by that.

9 Likes

Coach is a stud…at Westpoint he was voted Team Captain as the Center, with back to back Heisman Trophy winners in the backfield, Doc Blanchard and Glenn Davis (Mr. Inside, Mr. Outside)…
Wow.
He is tough as Nickel Steak.
God Bless CBY.

6 Likes

He was the only two time captain at Army unless somebody else has had that honor in the last 20 or so years.

7 Likes

Definitely keeping coach in my thoughts. He’s a treasure, and his contributions to our university are extraordinary.

3 Likes

Third hand, I know; but from a very special person with many connections: I am told that Coach Yeoman is better!!!

7 Likes

Great news!

2 Likes

Keep the good news coming!

2 Likes

Again - third-hand information, coming from me; but I was just told that someone from within Bill’s family reported that he was “doing great.” Fantastic confirmation!

6 Likes

:muscle:

Very nice! Keep getting stronger coach!

4 Likes

Any update pls

1 Like

As of a week ago I was in communication with Billy. He said coach is doing much better. I haven’t heard since.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1289669132745498625?s=19

10 Likes

Great News!

5 Likes