Anyone know the Final Score? | UH vs UTSA WSoccer

Hi,

I saw that the Soccer team started their Spring Season yesterday against UTSA @ San Antonio.

Anyone know what the final score was?

I’ve been searching online & even checked each school’s Soccer Instagram accounts, but there is nothing there.

For some reason the soccer bunch does very little on social media to give the program much exposure

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve noticed.

Last year I actually left a comment on their official instagram account asking if a game would be televised, didn’t get a reply.

I’m guessing they simply don’t have the staff.

But seems like a good internship/team manager opportunity for a student.

3 Likes

This!

1 Like

NMt

Speaking of UH soccer I saw future Coog Charlotte Richardson help lead unbeaten Ridge Point to beat Stratford 3-0 to advance to state next week.
I covered quite a few high school girls soccer games over the years but I must admit these kids are at a much higher level than I ever saw lol.
Richardson is going to be very good at UH

2 Likes

Ridge Point advanced to the state finals in girls soccer with a come from behind win over previously unbeaten Wylie by a 4-3 score in overtime!
Future Cougar Charlotte Richardson scored the tying point in overtime and followed up with a dandy assist late to help pull off the win.
I will be in Austin with my tomorrow watching the title game and rooting for the future Coog!

4 Likes

Are there any sites where we can watch some of these games?

Also asking for UH Women’s soccer, as they’re instagram account won’t reply.

No television but subscribers to NFHS. Com will be able to watch.
It’s really disturbing that our folks don’t promote the program