AP ranking this week

Still #1.

Alabama at #8

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/AP_Top25/status/1599812518750261249?s=20&t=Th3LuF1UHUpMauBXJNEmUA

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool…got to meet the guy in the thumbnail with the “UH is #1 for us & now to the Nation” sign at the Alumni Social before the UTSA game in San Antone.

Told me he has no connection whatsoever to UH (believe he might actually be from abroad), but now lives in Houston and has adopted us as his team. Believe he’s a Season Ticket Holder for both Bastketball & Football.

11 Likes

That’s awesome. Saw him last game and the guy has good fashion sense.

3 Likes

We need a whole bunch more like him for football

4 Likes

texas closing the gap but I predict a few losses once they hit their conference schedule.

Hahaha I’ve actually seen him at the football games all geared out and carrying witty signs, it’s really cool.

But yeah, we need more people like him.

3 Likes

#1 Houston
#2 Texas

As it should be.

3 Likes

Purdue about to pass up UVA :eyes:

I just noticed that Illinois and the Whorns are playing in Madison Square Garden on December 6th.

GO ILLINI!!!

13 Likes

So Texas gains 7 first-place votes by beating Creighton by 5 in Austin, the same Creighton that lost by 10 at home to Nebraska. If you lose by 10 to Nebraska on your home court, you’re not one of the top teams in the country. We lost 8 first-place votes by beating a team by 48 and perennial tourney team St Mary’s by 5 on a neutral court.

7 Likes

There’s a decent litle group of alumni in NYC called Coogs in the City… They showed up when we had watch parties for NCAAM Tourney…

1 Like

Actually. i just got an invite to their watch party for Bama game…

1 Like

UNC from #1 to 1 vote in two short weeks!!

1 Like

thank you kelvin sampson!

Have they moved MSG to Austin ? ? ? ? ?

#1 again ?

supercalifragi expialidocious !

UH, Baylor, Texas, and Arkansas final four… tickets for that would be hard to get

Maybe we should have better football?