Arceneaux over R Walker

Unless Ramon is injured, it looks like Arceneaux passed him up in the rotation. Arceneaux also had 12 more minutes than R. Walker in the Oregon game.

I think we all knew it would happen. I’m just surprised it’s happening this early in the season.

2 Likes

Reggie Chaney > Jarace Walker

What a clunker from Jarace

Ramon is not on the bench, not sure what’s going in

1 Like

Thank you for that! I couldn’t tell on TV.

Didn’t someone have the flu this week

Maybe he is sick, Shead was sick this t

2 Likes

Guys it was said during the game that Ramon is out with an illness and would not be available today

relax

7 Likes

I think in todays world this is protocal now.

Maybe several were sick this week. No one was hitting shots today.

This is one of those games in college basketball where anyone can be upset. We didn’t look like a final four team today, but then again, it’s only November. Hopefully over the next few months the team continues to grow and shore up all of the weaknesses. As of now, this team has a lot of growing to do.

Kent State … is not a state but regardless I agree with Gettys that they may well be underrated.

Coogs WILL continue to see opponents bring their best games. It is a cost of having national respect.

1 Like

Yeah, Jarace was playing like a Rookie today, and although Reggie played better than him overall, Reggie didn’t have his best game either. I saw a lot of turnovers from him.

But a W is a W, no matter how ugly.

3 Likes

Some of us not hitting shots was Kent St.’s DEF!

1 Like

This is exactly what happened according to the post-game presser.

1 Like

Jarace has a long way to go to be a top 10 nba pick, I’m sorry I don’t see it YET

YET lol

2 Likes

NBA GMs are looking at what he can be. Not what he is today.

You will see it. A lot has been expected of Jarace in a very short time. He picked a tough program to play in.
It doesn’t come easy when you’re expected to play elite defense from buzzer to buzzer.

Its just a matter of time. His ceiling is immeasurable, IMO.

3 Likes

He had the block tvs that sealed the game

1 Like

He had the flu

Let’s remember JWalk is a freshman and in his first year of collegiate ball. If he isn’t performing well, then CKS will replace him. We have depth on the bench.

Arceneaux is going to be a high performer for the Coogs.

3 Likes