Are there any OOC games set already?

As the title states. I know we will be in the Jumpman Invitational, hoping for a game with UNC. Anyone else?

1 Like

I was under the assumption we had a home game with Xavier as part of the BE challenge.

We probably get uconn

3 Likes

I didn’t know they were home-home games. Figured they’d just rotate. I’d love it if UConn came to town

1 Like

I’d love that

Kinda thought that too, but looking at the history its never teams playing the same opponent the next season.

The only thing that appears to rotate is home/away. If teams played on the road previous year, they get a home game the next and vice versa.

3 Likes

I’m ok with it rotating. UConn would be sick

UCONN played at KU last year, so they are likely getting a home game this year. Teams that hosted last year, Butler, Xavier, Marquette, DePaul, Georgetown.

This is the last year of it. The TV guys will push for us or AZ. And we are currently a higher seed so maybe that matters

I’d also take Marquette

1 Like

If Uconn gets a home game in the challenge then Creighton or Marquette would be a good bet to come to UH if they are going on the road in the challenge.

2 Likes

Crieghton played at Okie State last year, they will likely be hosting this year

Ah gotcha. Maybe the old B12/SEC challenge did that then. As long as we’re part of it and aren’t slotted against Georgetown or DePaul, I’ll be content.

I just want one of the big names in the conference.

1 Like

Yall got me planning a trip to Charlotte for the Jumpman… anybody see anything official yet on dates or teams.

Where did you see that we were in Jumpman? I thought this was the last year of the original 4, OU, Michigan, UNC and Florida?

It’s from last year but I have not seen anything saying things have changed.

Houston will play in the 2024 Jumpman Invitational. https://t.co/dU4ekggObN

— Joseph Duarte (@Joseph_Duarte) April 10, 2023

3 Likes

Nice. Hope that remains true.

Out of the programs Hill listed, Marquette is obviously the best. But I’m old enough that a revenge game against Georgetown would be fun.

5 Likes

But now instead of marquee revenge game, there’s a good chance it’s good practice for the bench.

3 Likes