Art Briles

We should hire Art as OC and make him sign a massive buyout clause if he leaves! He will get a second chance in the college ranks soon!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Right

5 Likes

No,No,No! Not now, not tomorrow, not ever!

5 Likes

5 Likes

I love Art and I am pretty sure he will get another chance to coach at this level if he wants to…but the Baylor payout pretty well has him set for life at his age. I doubt seriously he ever returns to UH,

5 Likes

I’m convinced when he filed a lawsuit against Baylor he killed his chances. Maybe Liberty if Freeze leaves. That’s about it

The law suit was warranted…it was because the regents lied to the media in hopes of Briles never working again!

2 Likes

Warranted or not, it dirtied the waters for another job.

I hear you but if someone tried to crap on your career…you’d probably do the same…he will coach a big program again at some time!

How about we dont kill our program or recruiting. Nobody with the last name Briles should ever step foot on our campus again.

12 Likes

Says almost every program in America.

Even Tech couldn’t hold it’s nose long enough to make that change

I’m for it

Pass…Pass…Pass…The Old El Paso

1 Like

Another one…drink

Briles would totally turn our offense around but Dana wouldn’t give up control of the offense and Renu would never let it happen

2 Likes

If Art came back here we would start winning all the time and be in New Years bowls every year. It would suck!

8 Likes

Yet…