Attendance

The issue with atm seemed to be that people in crappy seats decided to join their friends with good seats - congregating between the 20s in the lower level

1 Like

Hated more that seats were assigned. That separated our org. We didn’t care after nobody else followed the rules, but as the only group of people standing, we were pretty mad that we got targeted to back to our actual seats

Dr. Pepper has caffeine and Mormons don’t drink caffeine drinks, at least a couple I knew in high school wouldn’t.

With there only 10k seats available and UH not having the season ticket holders advantage like usual it’s not far fetched that BYU fans are able to scoop up 5k tickets and the crowd be 50/50

1 Like

its specifically Coffee and Tea that Mormons don’t drink. Mormons for the most part still do drink caffeinated soda.

1 Like

Maybe Marsha and Carolyn were more strict. I know the brother wasn’t at all so his behavior was not normal for Mormons to me since he drank copious quantities of alcoholic beverages. Marsha was a Sunday School teacher while still in high school, taught small children. I think she dated me as a project to save me from my hedonistic ways, but finally gave up. I was 40 before I actually calmed it down. My daughter is largely responsible for that – I saw my dad drunk all my life and I swore my daughter would never see me drunk and she never has.

6 Likes