AZ game and TV

One of those two games will be on ESPN2 or ABC depending on what part of the country you are in. Most likely in southeast Texas and in Arizona the AZ/UH game will be on ABC and ESPN2 in GA and FL and the GT/USF game will be on ABC in GA and FL and ESPN2 in TX and AZ. It is called “mirroring.”

I stated exact thing earlier in this thread. Not sure how is confused. Tried to help n explain but…

1 Like

Sorry Tom, i guess my confusion simply rested with the fact that my regional listing in new england lists both as either, rather than simply telling me which. But realistically, it doesn’t matter. All i have to do is change a channel at 12:01 if i need to.
Go coogs destroy zona eat sumlin have fun.

2 Likes

Be watching from downstair’s at eric in Breckenridge, Colorado; any coog in the neighborhood is free to join.

ESPN finally released the coverage map.

4 Likes

And here’s who we’re up against:

From 506 Sports - College Football: Week B, 2022

2 Likes

I’ll take that. Michigan’s on FS1 and OK doesn’t start for an hour after ours. Should be good ratings.

2 Likes

We’re one of the best games on the whole schedule. I’d put us behind UGA-South Carolina and Clemson-Aggy.

2 Likes

PlayStation Vue doesn’t list the game on ABC. Trying to set to record.

Cougarrick, try adding any college football game to “My DVR” within the Vue App and it should record all college games for you. I did that last week and now have all televised games recorded.

1 Like

good cause…