Bad Day at Blackrock for #1 Seeds…

UH, Purdue, and N.C. all lose today.

🏀
1 Like

and yet Lundardi just said that all three will still be one seeds and be headed to destinations that they would have before the day.

3 Likes

Bad Day at Blackrock, was on Turner Classic Movies today. I recorded it. I needed time after today’s game to relax to watch a classic.

Whats blackrock? I was trying to look it up and it says its a site in Utah but it was also mentioned in Hateful eight movie.

Blackrock was a fictional town in the California desert and the setting for an excellent 1955 film starring Spencer Tracy, Robert Ryan, Ernest Borgnine, Lee Marvin, and Ann Francis. Highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Close behind the 1’s were TN and AZ.

Black Rock Investment Management Company is the world’s largest asset management company with over $10 trillion in assets under management. They are headquartered in New York, NY and have 78 offices in 38 different countries.

1 Like

Ha Ha, sad that in today’s day and age, this was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw “Black Rock”. I thought that maybe BlackRock had invested in some gambling sites or something.