Bear Fenimore

https://twitter.com/lonestarqb/status/817402117992382465

My guess is that he will be applying for a grad transfer soon after. Has 2 years of eligibility and when CMA talked about the QB competition, Bear wasn’t mentioned even though Postma and King will miss most of the spring. Good on the kid for getting his degree and good luck in the future; always tough when you get somewhere and a new coaching staff comes in.

1 Like

Well congratulations to Bear! He must be a smart kid to graduate in 3 years and I wish him well in whatever endeavor he pursues. Should he decide to transfer and play ball elsewhere while pursuing a masters degree, I would understand and to me will always be a Coog. He was a 3 star in HS and could be successful elsewhere. It may not have worked out for him on the field (lot of competition at QB and he came in at a time when we were stocked with Ward and O’Korn already ahead of him), but it obviously has in the classroom.

But, he may decide to stay here and do his graduate work or enter the work force – regardless here’s to what’s best for the young man.

2 Likes

Good young man with his head on straight. This would be his 3rd head coach and according to someone close to him, Major has been a positive & guiding influence in him.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your fulfillment as a Student-Athelete and earn your degree. Thanks for your perseverance and sacrifice during your time at UH… Best of luck and excel in the future as you have done in the past.

1 Like