Best Atmosphere at Fertitta Center

Thats how they roll

The refs today were the worst refs ive ever experienced. I can’t believe we as fans let them get away with it. There should have been screaming and yelling at them all game

5 Likes

Enjoyed u coming over and sitting with us Rick ur an animal lol

2 Likes

Who cares?

1 Like

Ridiculed for what? That Terry might be fired (sure that could be happen) or that UT would try and hire Sampson away (you should be ridiculed for that).

2 Likes

They hate basketball
refer to the Game of the Century anniversary game in NRG featuring UT vs UCLA.

Noone showed up!

5 Likes

that UT would throw money at a Sampson.

Im 99.8% sure neither Samp would make the move but I could still see UT thinking they could make a move.

2 Likes

mad cows u located in Austin got humiliated. CKS is a class act and let off the pedal on many occasions. There is 0 chance CKS is leaving us for more money. One sure you can be assured is that his contract clauses are full of incentives. He is in the perfect spot and at the right time.

11 Likes

Agree with your point. Its almost as if the refs kept us off from winning by 35+.

5 Likes

Zero chance they throw money at Sampson.

4 Likes

yes. I was answering your question.

remember when I acknowledged I was ridiculed for saying such things already?

Yup? They are stupid but not that stupid. They know that building culture that is a juggernaut takes years. This is CKS 10th year here. He does not have another 10 years to give.

5 Likes

That is not happening. Sampson knows the expectations at UT are unrealistic, and when, not if, he falls short of those expectations, his whole family will be subject to scrutiny. No thanks.

1 Like

My UT co-workers like Iowa State’s Otzelberger, Kansas’ Bill Self, and UVA’s Tony Bennett. They say no to Sampson because of his show cause issue. I argued the show cause issue wouldn’t be illegal in 2024, and they counter, we can’t have someone with that baggage. The person they want from UH is Shead. They’re upset he wasn’t recruited to be a Horn. They want to sue Shaka Smart for coaching malpractice due to his missing on Shead. They also think that we play rugby on a basketball court and foul on most defensive plays. We smother the ball, hack, and Sampson intimidates the refs. They are ready to part ways with Terry.

Who in the world cares what they think? Is this a joke, bad joke?

8 Likes

I do not think anyone really cares what these ut clowns think
 they can keep dreaming.

5 Likes

Bill Self to UT? LOLOLOLOL. That’s like and NFL coach taking a CUSA gig.

5 Likes

Bill Self? The Bill Self that had to vacate its 2018 Final Four appearance and wins for that season due to Silvio de Sousa’s participation? The Bill Self that was suspended for 4 games in 2022? The Bill Self that was barred from off-campus recruiting between April and July of 2022?

Typical UT. Criticize your competition but disregard any negativity over someone that can benefit UT.

8 Likes

People forget WE are the most storied program in the state of Texas

On one of the broadcasts they mentioned Shead was never made an offer by UT but UH offered.

Even if UT offered
UH is the better program. Yes we had a dark period but under CKS we are #2 in total wins since 2017 and are probably closing in on #1.

Plus, we did not miss a beat when we joined the toughest basketball conference!

5 Likes

If people think Sampson doesn’t get offers all the time by wealthy schools in the B10 and SEC, then they have their heads in the sand. He could leave tomorrow for a higher payday if he wanted more cash. Lol.

Reality: Kelvin is 68 years old. When he leaves it will be for retirement. And when that happens, the coach-in-waiting, Kellen, will take over the program.

12 Likes