Best Atmosphere at Fertitta Center

This was the best atmosphere ever for a game at FC. 98% UH fans. Crowd was jacked for the whole game. Definitely a huge home court advantage.

45 Likes

Well we all hate UT, so of course lol

14 Likes

That’s what impressed me. There was no Texas crowd to speak of. Maybe 150 orange shirts spread out around the arena. They made no noise. People were there to support the Coogs.

33 Likes

Was kinda shocking how few UT fans were there

31 Likes

Buddy of mine said he is done spending money on the emotional basketball hire. The masses are not happy with terry. And with the talent on that team they shouldn’t be happy.

9 Likes
  1. The top three sports at UT are football, football and football.
  2. UT fans knew they were the inferior team.
  3. They were embarrassed to cheer for a loser.
6 Likes

Whorn fan didn’t show up because they KNEW they were going to get their @$$ kicked!!

27 Likes

I’d gladly take Weaver as a portal add. That kid plays our kinda basketball.

32 Likes

Heck no. That is going be rough to look at his rough face every UH basketball game. Also have of the things he does woudl be many many fouls if he didnt wear orange

7 Likes

said the same thing watching him play.

kid has some hustle

3 Likes

I was surprised by the lack of Longhorns. Texas Tech had so many more fans at our home game. So did Kansas State!

2 Likes

If Mylik leaves then I wouldn’t mind getting him.

He’d definitely be a foul magnet like Tugler was early in the year with the whistles we get though.

Most Whorn fans are T-shirt fans.

They knew they were going to get their @$$ kicked today.

7 Likes

STADIUM WAS ROCKIN MAN

WHAT A GAME

10 Likes

Rest assured Longhorns are going to part ways with Terry and are going to throw crazy cash at coach Sampson and his staff. Crazy cash.

Whorns think their $$ can buy whatever they want.

Sampson isn’t going to UT!!!

16 Likes

Lol. 0.00% chance of that. Will gladly bet you whatever you want on that scenario

9 Likes

Negative chance. The guy they should really throw cash at if that’s what they want to do is Mr Dan Hurley.

6 Likes

Sampson already has a program built here with his culture. His whole family is part of the program at UH. He be crazy to go to UT where he has deal with their crazy donors and then has to rebuild a program entirely into his culture. Also no way the culture of UT will accept the Sampson culture.

1 Like

I got ridiculed for saying such things earlier in the season

they are entering the SEC on a downward trend - I cant imagine they stick with Terry

5 Likes