Birmingham Bowl uniforms

https://mobile.twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1475219293344256001

I love these. About time we use the cursive cougars on a helmet.

19 Likes

In before the white helmets suck people.

15 Likes

It won’t be long before they arrive! Haha. I like 'em.

7 Likes

I disagree. I think this is solidly the worst helmet we’ve worn this year. I think the script would look good on a jersey or in the end zone, but as the only decal on a helmet it leaves too much vertical space. Fill that space with a number or another logo (cougar head, maybe?) and you could dramatically improve them, though it still wouldn’t be to my taste.

2 Likes

Helmets look great, esp with red cages

8 Likes

My favorite by far is the 70’s unis…BUT…those look pretty dang cool.

4 Likes

The sticker looks like it doesn’t fit the helmet.

1 Like

Looks really good

2 Likes

I prefer the red UH but I could get used to this! I like the white helmets too.

2 Likes

White helmets are better than our candy-red (not scarlet) red helmets

9 Likes

I hope they go all white and not use the red pants with this combo.

2 Likes

This!!! Fight for candy red and white…?? What?

1 Like

I think our best look is the combo we wore for the Oklahoma game with the white helmets and red jersey and pants. I also really liked our combo for AAC championship game this season. But I agree, I prefer a scarlet helmet.

2 Likes

Terrible. People know our interlocking UH. We are the University of Houston.

4 Likes

Its the vents, would look great on a “Plain” helmet.

I think this would look great double sided with the “reverse retro” we wore the Grambling game. I really liked that logo

1 Like

Icey whites.

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1475295726259294208?s=20

5 Likes

I don’t like the current red helmets because you can’t see the logo. The white helmets pop so much more and I like these a lot.

5 Likes

The script is okay, not great but different and decent. But I do like the all-white look. I think it’s our best uniform combination.

8 Likes

Ho him. Whte helmets continue to suck, as always. Now we find a way to make them look even worse-we take the interlocking UH off them. Oh well, still getting in my car and heading to Birmingham at 3:00 AM.

2 Likes

Let’s put DALLAS on the front of the jerseys.

4 Likes