Boeing Bonuses

Whistleblower then committing suicide? Sure rtcoog, sure.

Oh, conspiracy time. I see the angle. I should have known.

Conspiracy time?
Two Max planes went down killing hundreds of passengers.
Boeing has been at the center of international investigation for close to ten years now.
Boeing has messed around with their management for about the same amount of time.
A whistleblower testifies after all this and commits suicide? Sure conspiracy theory. I can’t remember of one of the biggest company in the entire world having these much criminal issues in such a short time. Someone decides to speak and commits suicide? Sure rtcoog, sure.

At this point, the coroner ruled it a suicide. They know far more than you do.

It’s possible there is more but unlikely. It’s being investigated. I can’t imagine Boeing (or a Boeing exec, deep state, etc.) having this guy killed.

It’s not shocking to me someone going through this level of stress would commit suicide. We don’t know what was going on in the guy’s life either.

That is exactly why I posted it. Don’t start with conspiracy theory. That is a personal attack and you know better.

Spare me the lecture. You have no room to talk in that space.

Not taking the bait.

Regarding Boeing it seems there is more to come. What quality control? We would think this is valid for $1 trinklets but planes?

Nothing that people do, for any reason,shocks me anymore.

I wonder what his golden parachute looks like. Always good to be on top of the layer cake. No actual consequences ever.

Side note: Really good movie