Boeing Bonuses

As an engineering manager/r&d EE… I LOVE THIS!

.https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/08/business/boeing-bonus-formula-safety-quality/index.html

2 Likes

With all the news lately, sounds like they won’t have to pay bonuses for a while. Only kidding.

1 Like

Something might have happened to have such incompetent leadership. This has been going on since the max two deadly disasters. You think they would have learned from this. No they did not. I believe their stock is down over 20% today.
What caused this management meltdown is a future business class study. You can bet your two cents on that.
Some of these management/key people should go to jail.

Why didn’t you look that up before you posted that? It’s not even close to right.

Everyone has a right to their own beliefs. I believe it’s down 50%.

EDIT; Now that I look at the actual numbers, Chris and I are both correct in our beliefs.

Boeing is down 20% YTD, and down 50% over the last five years.

1 Like

It’s down 2% today.

Everything thing going on with Boeing 100% stems from merging with McDonnell Douglas. Replacing old school Boring people focusing on quality and engineering, and moving to corner cutting, cost reduction and delivering “shareholder value” at the expense of everything else. Not too mention the billions and billions spent on stock price manipulation, I mean buybacks.

All of them nothing but white collar crooks.

4 Likes

Exactly.
rtcoog what is the matter with you? Are you dense or what? Lay off will you. You are one of the mods correct your post.
It is unbelievable that a company this big, worth so much and with so much history and this?

I bought at $228… Will be back to $350… Eventually.

1 Like

This is also one of the reasons I chose computer engineering… No LIABILITY.

But I work around the clock…

There was nothing incorrect in my post. What you said was quite clearly wrong.

My grandpa was lead hydraulics engineer for McDonnell-Douglas during the DC-9 era…

1 Like

Boeing is an amazing company but for the last 15 years or so their management teams have destroyed Boeing’s reputation. All of these idiots should be fired. Two Max planes went down because of them and the last three years have been just the same. My wife’s family is from the Northwest. Quite a few are upset. You can imagine.

1 Like

It’s all in the interpretation of The Word of Chris.

He said, “I believe their stock is down over 20% today.”

Which is obviously read as, “I believe their stock is down over 20% (Year-To-Date as of) today.”

:wink:

Don’t worry Timmy. rtcoog is having a dense day.

I’m not one being dense. :joy:

I mean it could be worse, he could’ve been associated with DC-10 death trap with wings

But Boeing again proves that while “Death and taxes” are life’s only true guarantees. If a business executive starts talking about “enhancing shareholder value” or something to that effect. If you’re not an executive level shareholder bad things are going to happen you. Almost always guaranteed

Suicide?

The article pretty much answers that question.