BOOM 4* RB Parker Jenkins

Alton is bigger, Jenkins ain’t small but Alton is a huge RB who thrives off contact. Jenkins is faster and more shifty, he ran an 10.80(100m) to Alton’s personal best 10.91, both fast but Jenkins got track speed fr, but Alton’s best asset is his vision he just always finds and opening. Something that can’t really be taught measured it’s just instincts. Will have to wait and see Jenkins true ability to see the holes when he gets to college, it’s hard to judge in high school, every really athletic player looks great running in hs. His highlight tate is something special tho, our RB room will be stacked next year in the big 12!

5 Likes

I would love to see more 2 back sets. If you have 2 guys back there who are equally dangerous, we can give defenses all kinds of fits. Combine that with the talent in the WR group, we can better protect Tune and give him more time to find those guys.

4 Likes

Via YouTube we can watch film of Tom Landry’s Cowboys teams.

Landry used a 2 back set almost all the time. And very often completed passes to a RB who had slipped out of the backfield.

Yeoman always used a 2 back set.

And, yep, Dana operated that way when he was our OC.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/NewEra_PJ3/status/1560405005722689540

11 Likes

Yes, anyone that has not watched yet do yourself a favor and turn the volume down so you can concentrate on the highlights……

Reminds me of Arian Foster.

And Re’Shaun Sanford
I like how he takes a hit and keeps moving, breaking tackles along the way.

1 Like

Sneed too!

I’m hyped about Sneed - ready to see him show some of that potential we were all excited about 2 years ago.

Don’t live by stars, lots of 3 stars in the NFL