BOOM 4* RB Parker Jenkins

Dang. The last play on the roll, the DB had the angle on him and he still outran him.

No Im just saying that at least when 247 or even on3 puts in a real prediction its usually because they have talked to the kid and feel somewhat confident in what they are saying. The AI for example has us as the favorite to land Princewill. We may be in that race, we may not, but he is very close to the vest. No one actually knows anything about where that kid is going. Its just a shot in the dark. Does that make sense?

Who’s the other kid that wearing #3 in the pictures at the end of the video?

That’s 100% true I was just too lazy to type it. If AMC bounces back we will go into the Big IX with an elite running back room.

Florida, Florida State, LSU, Oregon, Penn State and about other 20 P5s for Jenkins

5 Likes

Oh i know what you mean. But the kid who started on3 site has basketball recruits on his dms and a ex analyst from Rivals works on the site now. No one is saying theyre 100 percent accurate but neither is 247 and their predictions even if they talk to a kid. Wouldn’t shocked me if they computed some of the info from 247. They are always updating the odds more frequently during visit season.

They both have their methods on getting info, both are pretty solid.

On3 was the only site predicting Caleb McMickle to UH QB ('23 recruit) wayyy before anyone had heard of him in here.

You wanna talk about butts in the seats. Jenkins is just the type of runner to do it. And once again, Dana’s offense is predicated on the run. Always has been.

5 Likes

Great get! If we could pull MHP as well, that would be quite the impressive RB-WR combo.

1 Like

Yes and he accepted the best P5 offer. Ours!

8 Likes

:man_shrugging:

His brother Carter Jenkins. Hes a 2024 OLB

9 Likes

He has offers from Ole Miss and Boston College so far.

1 Like

Would one of our superfan/insiders help out an old-timer who doesn’t have the contacts or insight he once had.
How does PJ compare to AMC?
Size
Speed
Shiftiness/twitch
Other

1 Like

Not all.

CDH gave $1 million to the new facility. That shows he’s invested and I’m happy to see that from a coach for once.

10 Likes

ok, true. Never use the word “all” when discussing a groups opinion. Also, never use the word “never”. Finally, never say “finally” because it never is.

Jenkins was interviewed by VYPE for 5 minutes during Klein ISD fall media day

3 Likes

PJ looks like a lighting back. Incredible acceleration. Reminds me of Chris Sims but has a lower center of gravity. Avoids hits and seems to have great balance. Looks liks a threat to motion out and become a wide receiver. Should be a great compliment to AMC and i could see some two set backs.

1 Like

Looks like PJ and AMC are carbon copies. Not sure CDH’s offensive scheme is geared for that. CBY’s veer two back offense did chew up a lot of defenses but that was another day.

AMC has more power, doesn’t shy from making contact.
I know Dana has changed a lot but think back to when he was OC here, we used a lot of two back sets. That 2009 beating of Oklahoma St has some great examples of using misdirection out of the two back sets.