BOOM Corey Platt Jr! Tulane LB Transfer!

Keith Cooper next

Anytime a head coach and his staff take a new job, it’s not surprising when a current player enters the transfer portal or a recruit decommits.

Agree. That’s not all they are talking about though.

Tulane OP calling for a Fritz investigation.
What does he think is coming to Tulane’s roster soon ?

Troy went 23-4 overall 15-2 in Sunbelt last 2 seasons.
New Tulane HC should bring as many 2 deep guys as possible w him.

2 Likes

In Tulane’s season opener against South Alabama, Platt had 15 tackles in less than three full quarters before he tore his Achilles tendon and missed the rest of the season. He’s an all-conference caliber linebacker.

6 Likes

Got another one.

https://x.com/coachwefritz/status/1733994780290331126?s=46&t=KkWQnqC_Drn3r2VTWwVL9w

7 Likes

So that means Plat will be here!

1 Like

BOOM!!! Keep them coming!

1 Like

Glad to know that the BOOM ship hasn’t sailed after all…

8 Likes

I’m surprised there are only 7 Tulane players in the portal. I suspect we see more after the bowl game.

Maybe sign that Fritz created a good culture there

1 Like

Maybe just me, but it seems like seeing “Boom” on this board under Holgorsen was as rare as seeing Halley’s Comet twice in your lifetime.

8 Likes

Our defense needs pretty much everybody.

NOPE I didn’t hear any sympathy for UH when we were in the revolving door.

6 Likes

The Training staff and the S&C people better watch the other leg.

Dog eat dog world.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1::+1::+1::+1:.Maybe more seeing Halley

I know this isn’t true, but it feels like this is our first actual LB recruit in years. Dana just moved spare Safeties and DLs there.

3 Likes

As a fan base who has been on the other side of a big12 team poaching their coach when they were at their most successful in the AAC, Tulane can go kick rocks. It’s a dog eat dog world and i don’t feel bad for being the bigger dog for the first time in a long time.

6 Likes

Are we to expect more Tulane transfers coming?