Boom! Keith Cooper Tulane DL transfer commits

From Dickinson I believe. 6’5 275 LBS he had 15 solo tackles and 5 sacks this year

34 Likes

They gonna be mad af

11 Likes

That’s the sort of transfer that we need!

11 Likes

Yes, he’s from Dickinson. He was my student a few years ago. He’s a high character kid and a talented defensive end. He had offers from Penn State, Ole Miss, UCLA, etc. coming out of high school.

39 Likes

DL and LB group is shaping up nicely. Mix that with solid coaching and we are going to see a night and day difference from this past season.

11 Likes

I am having a hard time keeping up with all these booms. We need a single thread keeping track of all of the commits.

7 Likes

The best news is these transfers will participate in Spring Practice. With new coaches, that is critical for the new and returning players.

6 Likes

I think this dude was on my plane from Nola the other day.

With another guy that looked like Devean deal (not confirmed… didn’t ask)

2 Likes

Great informative posts Y’all ! These kinds of posts are why I come to CF . Coach WF said he wanted to recruit kids with character and a high motor. I think this is his Modus Operendi .
Go Coogs !

Dev Deal also visited.

1 Like

Its amazing how Coach Willie is cleaning out Louisiana. Geaux Fritz!

3 Likes

Should be free.

1 Like

You see this ?

320 LB now.
Need those NG types.

2 Likes

He was in my class and we had a pretty close relationship. He loved UH, and I gave him my UH hoodie. He was about 290 his senior year of high school so not surprised he’s up to 320. He was 1st Team All Galveston County.

5 Likes

Good Job Sam !
Go Coogs !

1 Like