Boom! Kyler Edwards

Yeah and he’s on scholarship for bball. Man needs to be working on that J.

But a way better shooter.

This is looks like a scene out of The Office. lol

https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech/board/102952/Contents/is-kyler-now-going-to-leave-too-163901828/

From RaiderPower: “Kyler is a better defender, better 3 point shooter, more of a team player (than Mac McClung). He gave up his jersey # for MM to get him to come here. Also became the sixth man at times along with Shannon so MM could start. Both are streaky though and similarly productive albeit in different ways.”

:joy: Tech board calling Beard Orange Judas now

7 Likes

It’s time to band together with Lubbock University and head west to Pac.

2 Likes

What? A college player transferred schools and demanded a certain Jersey number that was already taken? I already wasn’t fond of McClung, but this just shows he’s an entitled d-bag.

2 Likes

A little like a Hatfield marrying a McCoy.

Beard to ut was clearly visible 2 years ago when he took TT to final 4 !!

get out the checkbook…ut. Their answer for everything.

4 Likes

My uneducated guess is it was probably more offered up by Kyler than demanded by Mac, but I agree that it’s lame and even if it went down like that Mac should’ve declined unless there is a very, very good reason for him wearing that number (i.e. it signifies some tribute to a deceased relative or something).

EDIT: Actually McClung wore #2 at Georgetown and #0 at Tech (which he also wore in high school). Maybe Kyler legit didn’t care. He wore #1 in high school and switched to #11 after giving 0 to Mac. This is probably a non-issue.

We’re going to get the best of Kyler…

1 Like

Well, #11 is open at UH, so we will see if the number will transfer as well. I don’t know if he even gives a rip.