Boom! Kyler Edwards

Most ridiculous post I’ve ever read on this forum

9 Likes

Your basketball knowledge IS ridiculous.

We’ve come so far as a fanbase. We used to always agree with each other that we really sucked.

Now, we can never agree the same way that we’re really good.

Next step is for our big boosters to have a hotline to Coach’s desk so they can tell him what he’s doing wrong. I’m fairly certain there’s plenty of those phones over in Austin…maybe we could borrow a few of theirs.

I’d say we’re Big Time now.

9 Likes

May as well, people in here acting like they know better than coach lol.

2 Likes

Probably not. But even if you did, he would humiliate you in every other facet of basketball.

1 Like

RudyCee and RW, I’m with you on Shead. I expect him to be very successful and I’m excited to watch the next four years with him being one of the leaders in the program.

2 Likes

Wow, what a way to get off topic and attack me for no reason, goofy. I said I can shoot it better. He needs to improve shooting the rock better. That’s a clear weakness in his game and why he was a situational player at pg even when Mills left.

You do realize Shead is only a freshman

1 Like

I heard it’s because we are a Jordan Brand school and Beards new school is not.

1 Like

It wasn’t an attack. Hell, I just thought that you misspelled 3 pt…when you meant to say …

BS contest !

4 Likes

Shead going 3 for 24 from 3 on the year is really bad, but shooting open 3’s in practice or whatever against someone is worlds different than trying to shoot 3’s in a D1 game.

2 Likes

I don’t think you could, he’d probably embarrass you. He shot the bell well in high school.

1 Like

Like the get. Are we expecting 1 or 2 seasons from Edwards?

I’m pretty sure he can shoot the bell better than me, but a basketball :basketball: I’m :fire:

1 Like

Beard made a personal decision to leave his players even though Tech has nice facilities too. Obviously his love for UT was greater than his love for his players.

Me, being one of his players, I would have made my personal decision to go and go where he’s not.

I’m sure Beard is a nice guy and got along with his players, but everyone has to make the best decision for them.

1 Like

I think there were a few reasons why he chose UH.

First, his good friend that he played with in high school is at UH (Reggie Chaney).

Throw in Sampson’s program fits his style of play.

Just off a Final Four.

Also, if he goes to Texas he’s screwing over Tech (ex teammates/alums/fans) which I don’t think he wanted to do.

2 Likes

Yep I think that had a big part in it along with the other points you made.

I don’t think people like to go and put a rival’s uniform on. Its icky. Houston is not a current rival of Tech…and least not in the public relations style of the word.

https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1382400501677842435?s=03

3 Likes