BOOM QB from LA

Zeon Chriss just committed!

30 Likes

I really like this pick up. The kid can run the ball and statistically is a better passer than Smith. He has a higher QBR as well.

5 Likes

And supposedly beat out UCF, S Carolina, Georgia, TCU, CU, Duke, Utah and others.
Fritz continues to mop up Louisiana !!

30 Likes

Oh, I thought it was Los Angeles.

7 Likes

Appears to be a smart, talented young man.

Very glad to have Mr. Chriss part of the UH family. Enjoy the ride and make some lifelong memories.

4 Likes

It is amazing what can be done if you work at recruiting.

25 Likes

According to someone in the know at Louisiana they offered 500K for him to stay……some donor must have ponied up because it was apparently more than their entire collective.

They are devastated they lost this kid….we must have offered quite a bit for his services.

19 Likes

I will tell you Hoss (jenkinsism) I feel a little bad for La ,but we have had done to us so many times I have lost count . So let’s roll !

5 Likes

Follow Cajun57, he has all the inside info

6 Likes

Can we get this moved to the recruiting board?

4 Likes

This is a “real” BOOM… right? /s

2 Likes

Parker Ainsworth was just talking about him on Locked On Coogs

1 Like

Fantastic athlete, still developing as a QB and far from ever starting anywhere; he will be a development project.

1 Like

He’s from Baton Rouge and will be a junior this fall.

Looks like we are bringing in lots of 3 stars but have lost several 4’s.
I still think coach is doing a good job on short notice.
Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but it’s going to take some time to get anywhere near where we want to be as a program.
Don’t matter because I think are all along for the ride

1 Like

Well, not sure if we beat out UCF since they got Arkansas’s KJ Jefferson, who I’d say is better and proven at the P2 level.

Still excited to see what this young man can do & really looking fwd to the QB competition in Spring!

https://forumeus.com/showthread.php/324225-Zeon-Chriss-to-Houston/page24?s=6a28bf448c91ebd0be927e6def839c95

Saw a couple of his games. Has potential

1 Like

You have no idea what you are talking about.

4 Likes

I thought Chriss was a redshirt freshman in 2023. Wouldn’t that make him an incoming sophomore?

4 Likes