Boom! Sam Brown commits

RudyT-- run it again , run it again.

I think we will hold back a couple of openings for late qualifiers and transfers after spring training. A lot of teams will have new coaches and after spring training, players may decide they don’t like or fit the new system.

1 Like

The problem with over the next 2 weekends is if they don’t announce soon-- portal transfers-- then they’ll more than likely be staying at their current school for Spring semester n won’t be able to go through Spring camp w Coogs. Big deal for most. That’s why you’re seeing all the action of course last week or so across the College Football landscape. We shall see.

Yup. I agree. 5-7 seems like a big number, but I think it could happen.

As long as we get the CB, WR, and 2-3 OL in during this next wave, then we’re good.

That’s all I really see as an immediate need for next season.

1 Like

Business is business.

2 Likes

I think another good running back would be nice in case of injuries.

Make it so

Mike
Don’t forget
Street — RSFR. 6’3”
Morgan —SO. 6’2”
Edmunds — FR. 6’4”. I see him on your list

And MCCoy the Juco commit, hoping he makes it in

Ben, the roster faked me out. I sorted it by position and was only looking at WR. They are lised as IR not WR and didn’t show with that group. Until McCoy signs, I won’t list him.

Yeah , that is how I knew . It faked me out one time

I loved slammin’ Sammy Brown. Dude layed the wood. As much as our defenses were maligned during that era, it seemed like there were some really good defensive players. I don’t know. Could be wrong. Micah Malone. I loved that guy.

2 Likes

Looks like we are loaded with receivers! :+1:

Good size and 4.4 per HUDL.

can any of those receivers become defensive backs?

Well
 he looks ALL WORLD in his high school highlights.

#8 Sammy Brown. I remember beating them in 2011 at Tulsa Thanksgiving weekend and having all of my mom’s family there.

I hollered at him late 4th quarter and he turned around and gave the coog sign. Good game, especially the 2nd half.

:joy:

We are in “business” all that mAtters to me.

Mike the guy looks pretty fast as broke into the open ! I am glad he is coming to UH !
Go Coogs !

1 Like

School starts Tuesday Jan 18. The LAST day to get enrolled in a class for the semester is one week later Jan 25. We basically need to have a player in and enrolled in a week.