Boom!

I have not been a fan of Prime in the past, am not now, and don’t foresee ever being one in the future. “King of the Prima Donnas” is an appropriate moniker for that dude. If you look up narcissist in the dictionary, his picture is next to the definition.

3 Likes

I was surprised when that kid didn’t come to UH out of high school

3 Likes

Just the lure of P5, Chris.

1 Like

Think about it, you are in a team that will have 80% turnover rate, Why stay?

4 Likes

Sanders prefers sycophants. He has to have players who put him first and not teammates, church, family or school first.

2 Likes

I’m still going to maintain we will suck next year. That way if I’m right it won’t hurt so bad and if I’m wrong it will feel great. It’s the ultimate win win.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Best answer so far

1 Like

Our linebacker room is now one of our most talented position groups!

1 Like

We also got a 2024 fourth round pick.

5 Likes

Everyone one has there detractors Prime included, there more than few up here who got their daggers hidden ready to pounce at any moment. et tu brute… He gave it straight to those players with no tonic… He told most of them to move on. Present recruit in this thread not included from the looks of things

Seems like not everyone is happy with the program Dion is running. Run out the character athletes and fill them with your kid.

3 Likes

“Salave’a and Smith are both choosing to move on instead of sticking around for Deion Sanders rebuild of the program, believing their talents will be better utilized elsewhere.”

Limited snaps on the worst defense in the FBS.(#131)
(UH was #112)
Probably makes him a reserve iin the B12 right now.
A fine pick up for the future.

1 Like

Belk :eyes::eyes::eyes:

He was a true frosh playing behind seniors if I remember correctly

3 Likes

You sure are looking for a cloud in that silver lining. As for me, I am very happy this young man chose to come to UH.

7 Likes

So there is a reason he left…I dont want to speculate but when some of those players can start on any team why would they leave Coach Sanders?

He makes herman seem humble.

9 Likes

But but but… furniture isn’t supposed to move by itself…

1 Like

How horrible of me. Actual on field performance comments vs your usual foolish musings & random personal stories.

1 Like