BOOM!

https://247sports.com/Player/Reshad-Sterling-46140539/

23 Likes

Apparently very highly sought after by CWF. Glad he got his guy!

4 Likes

6’2” 212! Bet by the time he’s on our field he’s 240 ish. Welcome, Reshad!

2 Likes

247 is not updated. He is 6’4” 232 lbs now.

20 Likes

That’s awesome

1 Like

Is this kid a late bloomer?

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t a few P4 teams after him? His 247 page hasn’t been updated.

Welcome Mr. Sterling. You will become a better football player and man for choosing UH. The fans are excited to have you.

4 Likes

11 Likes

UH, UCF, and Vanderbilt

4 star ???

Lets gooo!!!

Coach Fritz…

Looks good … hard to tell about the competition. He may play right away or may need a year of RS to develop. Either way, looks like an excellent commitment.

Go Coogs!

He’s a 3 star. 4 stars are hard to get for UH.

3 Likes

Not in basketball lol.

But yeah i get your point.

Lutcher is a very small town (I didn’t know it was actually an incorporated town*) on on the Mississippi River about halfway between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. My high school played them when I was in high school. That would have been in Tulane’s recruiting grounds for sure and I am sure that CWF was very familiar with him. He’s one of those kids that played at such a small school that it didn’t get much play and wasn’t on the recruiting radar of a lot of P5 teams.

• I was under the impression Lutcher was just a community like Central was when I was in HS. Now Central is an incorporated town and is to Baton Rouge what Katy is to Houston. I assume Lutcher had a similar population growth.
3 Likes

Gotta hope he doesn’t blow up and get an LSU offer

3 Likes

As a soon to be Senior itll be hard too move to high in the rankings for LSU liking. Saying that i think he has a chance to be a 4 star with a big senior season.

Top 20 (#17) player in La according to a Louisiana recruiting site

7 Likes

Are you in his bathroom with a scale and a ruler? :laughing:

1 Like

It’s listed on On3’s recruiting website smh

3 Likes