I’ve seen the same thing with UCLA and Asian girls. You think coaches across the country aren’t selling their coeds? Baylor has been a screwed up institution for decades.
People keep asking me for proof that he knew. I’m just providing an allegation that he was apart of the “make em feel good” system the Briles were so famous for in Baylor.

Don’t want to start a new post for this one, since I’m not sure on the source, but apparently they believe that Scelfo is rumored to be the top candidate to be the OC at UTSA.
https://twitter.com/BirdsLanding18/status/938780979317166080
Scelfo is the last coach we need to leave
Didn’t they just fire his brother?
Yep, that’s why I’m a bit skeptical.
Yes. It was. Now we know why McCloskey played nearly every down for 2 years.
Where is your courtroom, Judge ? ? ? ? ?
There was a family in Houston whose house was burned down Did you know? Maybe not. Did you do anything about it? NOPE
Oh good Lord get a grip. Every school, including UH, has had female escorts for recruits for many years. Not taking up for anything that happened at Baylor, but do you really think these guys go to dear old University just to play football? While young Briles’ remark might have been off color, or perhaps misunderstood, it proves nothing when it comes to the rapes at the school…
Other former Baylor coaches are getting jobs at other schools, including UCF and Texas, but the media and some of our own fans are all going into a frenzy over a guy named Briles…lol…
At Baylor Art Briles said he did no wrong, but they fired him anyways. I doubt we will ever know the entire story of what really went on. Briles was not in charge of investigating the rapes…that was up to the campus and Waco police…