Briles and FSU

Plane tracking!!!

He gone!!!

Their DC (Randy Shannon) has a decent track record, but just got canned from Florida a year ago. I think that’ll keep him in Orlando for a year. Heupel is his own play caller, but I’ll be interested to see if their position coaches get poached.

1 Like

2pjspMQCi70k
Briles is trying his hardest to ruin Christmas in Coogville. He is selling out his alma mater for the green. It takes a real POS to commit to staying at UH to then start interviewing only two weeks later. I expected more from a Coog.

10 Likes

Looks like 2016 with Herman all over again. I was all for Briles coming back but now if he goes good and hope he never steps a foot at UH again.

6 Likes

Like father like son

6 Likes

I figured he’d be gone after this year unless we made him head coach.

But i didn’t expect him to make a circus of his departure.

2 Likes

I already hate FSU, what’s one more reason to hate them. All I know is that when we play them we own them. 13-2-2.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/gocoogs1/status/1072283231381282816?s=20

Fackkkkkkkk.

Short handed staff for another bowl game :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Very good.

1 Like

CMA will have space to stretch his legs in the coaches meeting room.

7 Likes

He wasn’t going to do squat recruiting anyway.

1 Like

Memphis has lost both coordinators as well. The inequities of the current system have never been more apparent.

3 Likes

Graham Harrell just turned down North Carolina. So he might have a bigger job coming up.

1 Like

Glad its over. He was becoming heavy baggage for CMA and a silly distraction.

Not over!

1 Like

Give :clap: us :clap: our :clap: check :clap: FSU!! :v:

1 Like

Given where we are with football [stuck in G5 and endless coaching carousel], do we cut back on the spending on football coaches and throw more money at Sampson to keep basketball on track? I realize that football brings in serious money when successful but wondering if we balance moderate success in football, moderate salaries for football / assistants and make basketball a higher priority since we cannot seem to maintain the continuity in football. I think I know the answer but Sampson leaving is a scary thought from a bigger picture perspective.

1 Like