Can we start Big XII play next year?

Kansas State looked good…not sure what Stanford is, but KSU beat them like they stole sumpthin

2 Likes

We are not going to get a full share of TV money in year 1. When a school is brought into an existing deal, that school gets phased into the revenue just like TCU and WVU did. The only exceptions to this have been A&M and Mizzou when they joined the SEC.

1 Like

No way Jose, if you can go B12 next year you jump immediately. Yeah, it probably wouldn’t be pretty but being scared to fail will get you no where…“I’d rather stay in AAA”…said no MLB player ever

1 Like

All I can say is I don’t know what or when will happen. I only know that things change all the time and what may have been true yesterday may have changed and may change again. Notice I said “may” because it also may not.

We will all know soon. That’s the easy part.

Does AAA Insurance count.

1 Like

If we were any good and had a good coach, then sure.

Texas Tech looked good. Tech’s offense didn’t even touch the ball until the end of the 1st quarter. In the final three quarters Tech had nearly 400 yards of offense and outscored its opponent 38-7.

Alot of those yards came in the final minutes and we gifted them 10 points. The d played well and stopped them on third down consistently in the second half. Putting up 50 yards of total offense plus those turnovers thay directly led to 10 points isn’t going to help out a defense.

1 Like

BYU beat Arizona in front of 55,000 in Vegas with crowd being 75% Cougs

UCF’s comeback against Boise was my favorite game of weekend as a casual fan

Cincy drummed Miami of Ohio