Case (Keenum) for Success

My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere. I did a search in this forum and did not see one.

I got this email. Tomorrow night at midnight is the deadline. Join Case and Kimberley Keenum to invest in our student-athletes.

Click in the box for a message from Case Keenum.

Cougar Pride is excited to announce “Case for Success.” This two-day campaign was created in an effort to raise funds to enhance the student-athlete experience provided at the University of Houston.

Gifts to Case for Success provide support for:

· Academics

· State-of-the-Art Medical Care

· Team Travel

· Professional Development

· Strength Training

· Mental Health

Join Case and Kimberly Keenum as we continue to invest in the daily lives of our student-athletes. Over the last year, Houston Athletics has invested over $10 million for these initiatives.

Help us reach our goal before 11:59 p.m. CT Monday, Dec.16 by making a gift of any size by clicking HERE .

After you make a gift, follow along on the Cougar Pride social media pages to share in the excitement and help us spread the word using the hashtag #CaseForSuccess .

Social media posts including #CaseForSuccess will be randomly entered to win various prizes such as autographed Houston Athletics memorabilia, two (2) Club seats for Houston Men’s Basketball versus Tulsa on Feb. 19, 2020, a Houston Athletics Prize Packs and more!

9 Likes