2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Why couldn’t they run it in?

Stupid Sanders, he cost them the ball being at the one for taunting and now had to settle for a FG. Sanders penalty backed the ball up to the 16 yard line. What a dumb***

4 Likes

Yeah but media blame Case…

4 Likes

Yeah that announcer needs shut up. He one saying Broncos need to keep running the ball when only getting 2yds per attempt.

4 Likes

That announcer is awful.

2 Likes

He said Denver nuggets

2 Likes

Denver d is a joke

I’m just about to put this game on mute.

2 Likes

The Broncos are a joke. How many penalties are they going to hurt Case with. Every time he makes a play there a stupid penalty.

6 Likes

Chad Kelly in.

Well Keenum time is over for good…finished with NFL and Broncos…

I don’t follow the NFL except for checking stats to see how former Coogs are doing. Denver is about to completely ruin that.

I don’t know, they s**said they were evaluating whether he had a concussion.

Pretty much. You can’t average 14 (if at that) ppg and expect to win many games in the NFL. He had to be more productive despite everything. I know it sucks but that’s life as an NFL QB.

1 Like

He’s back!

Beautiful pass

1 Like

Ugh. He’s taking terrible sacks.

Any more to this? Was Case just rattled on a play or did Denver want to see what Kelly could do? Hoping it was the former

They didn’t see what Kelly could do by sending him in to take a knee. I think Case was shaken up on the last sack with the grab around the neck and slam to the ground with others on top of him.

Denver is just a bad team with a bad line and a bad defense.

4 Likes

Ooh boy. Just not sure what to say anymore guys