CBS Sports: Houston Cougars w nation's largest attendance increase by percentage (+45.3%) and second-largest increase by game (+10,626) in 2023

Take Texas off the schedule and UH still raises the floor in a big way.
Have to feel good so far that WF gets it done.

7 Likes

That’s the “Big 12 effect” at work!

6 Likes

You ain’t seen nothing yet…once CWF rights the ship of state of the FB program we’ll be expanding seating capacity to 50K then to 60k.

5 Likes

That’d be nice! I hope you are right!

4 Likes

Easier said then done but even 5k more hardcore UH CFB fans gets the crowd 2 next level.

Realistic w some steady winning and a HC who doesn’t go out of the way to trash his own program.

G5 looking grim outside Sunbelt.
C-USA lowest ever but crowds were good at the new FCS schools.

Have we ever done anything easy at this University? :rofl:

3 Likes

If only we could fill TDECU like we fill out Fertitta

3 Likes

This will be the year to make any counts.

Last year I knew 10 UT friends who bought season tickets. 2 of them attended games other than the UT game but none have told me if they are renewing tickets going forward.

We do. 7.9k plus at every game. :grinning:

2 Likes

That explains everything. Thank you for clarifying.

Elementary school question:
10 bought season tickets.
2 attended other games than the one mentioned.
How many are likely to renew despite what Moncoog writes?

Ticket office please get in touch with Moncoog for his friends information.

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit because I answered your question within my post.

You can’t take a joke Moncoog?

League definitely got more exciting, next year’s player of the year could come down to Utah’s QB and Ollie Gordon. But Arizona’s QB is a stud.

Yes attendance was up, expectations were up and then the coaching staff crapped their pants !!!

2 Likes

Arizona lost their coach.

This was based on ticket sales because the stadium was empty most weeks after UT

UT friends are not going to renew season tickets y’all are out of your minds lol

1 Like

We aren’t expanding in the next decade.
I’m not sure why this gets brought up all the time on here lol.

We got momentum!

Release the Fritz!