CFB Top 25 Toughest Schedules for 2019

UH ranked #6.
Whoa, a stronger schedule than any Big 12 team?
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/ranking-college-footballs-top-25-toughest-schedules-2019

5 Likes

Good chance we play 5 ranked teams this season with 2 of them on the road (OU and UCF).

Again, wouldn’t be surprised if we have a much better team and still finish 8-4 this season.

5 Likes

Would winning every game put you in the CFP??

4 Likes

Depends on what our opponents do and what other teams do, but we would definitely be in the conversation.

3 Likes

No.

4 Likes

Lol, yeah, we would have to schedule Bama, kill them on scoreboard, win all games…then maybe Alabama will consider us for their invitational…

4 Likes

It would be a fairytale season but I would say Yes under this scenario:

• OU only loses to us and wins B12
  • Wazzu only loses to us and wins PAC12
  • UH needs to blowout everyone else
  • UH needs to win AAC with a blowout against UCF
  • King should be rank top 2 in the Heisman chase

My gut feeling is that after doing all this, they still will not let UH in the CFP. The CFP committee will be exposed as frauds and a federal investigation will start.

4 Likes

I just hope we beat SMU. I guess it’s every other year at their place that they keep stomping us.

2 Likes

So in the interest of pure speculation and my gut, I think Cincinnati definitely and Temple maybe finish ahead of UCF this year. Milton literally saved the day for them on several occasions and he isn’t playing this year. The door is open.

2 Likes

Everyone already knows it’s a fraud. Investigation? Ha!

Cincy is going to be a beast this year.

3 Likes

They are back! Fickell has cleaned up toobervilles mess! Lol

1 Like

UCF will have a very good defense, Offense not so much. Milton was a game changer for them. Temple is going to feel the loss of their head coach. 8 wins this yea is going to be tough but the change in coaches is going to be worth at least 3 extra wins to Major would have added.

As much as I’d like to rub this in peoples faces, it’s not even remotely accurate.

It pains me to say this, but the Aggies play Clemson, Bama, Georgia and LSU yet they are ranked behind us on strength of schedule? Come on…

3 Likes

How often have UT and A&M been overrated in rankings? I would just take the win in this case.

We aren’t going to win EVERY game, never have in our history, no way we win all of them, new coaches, shaky defense, oh yeah OU on the ROAD who wants to embarrass us from the last time we beat them, I want to win them all but I know we won’t

1 Like

Definitely should have done it in '15. I’m making no specific win-loss predictions this year. I think we end up with between 7 and 10 wins in the regular season.

1 Like

Thing about life: Never say never.

You know or you strongly believe? There is a difference, unless you have some kind of time machine or souped up DeLorean.

1 Like

Agreed. But 8-4 is my low on win totals. I see us going 9-3, so 8-4 isn’t far off. Definitely do not see only six wins like some people on this board do.

1 Like