Here’s the breakdown for the slate of games this weekend and where to watch:
Big 12 Championship
- #9 Baylor vs. #5 Oklahoma State | 11am | ABC | Oklahoma St. -5.5
- #21 Houston vs. #4 Cincinnati | 3pm | ABC | Cincinnati -10.5
- #1 Georgia vs. #3 Alabama | 3pm | CBS | UGA -6.5
- #15 Pittsburgh vs. #16 Wake Forest | 7pm | ABC | Pitt -3
Big Ten Conference
- #2 Michigan vs. #13 Iowa | 7pm | Fox | Michigan -10.5
- #10 Oregon vs. #17 Utah | 7pm | ABC | Utah -2.5
Personally, as much as I hate the Friday games (and getting crap from my friends about playing Friday nights) I wish we were playing this game tonight. I’d also be fine playing at a different time, but going up against the SEC Championship is tough. If we were playing tonight, I’d bet the viewership numbers would be much higher. Obviously UH and UC fans are watching, plus ND fans. The rest will be channel flippers.
*Lines may not be accurate - don’t come at me.