Cincy Game thread

Our defense is everything our offense is not tonight. This is why they say defense wins championships. Good D doesn’t misfire.

Crap

Damn damn damn. At least we get the ball first.

What a terrible first half…yet this game is tied.

How lucky can Cinci get?

SLOPPY…

what’s up with ball protection…terrible

Halftime in the locker room looks to be ugly.

Remember all the articles the last couple of years talking about how our turnover margin had a lot to do with luck?

Seriously, how was that not illegal touching, cannot call that after the fact.

Herman pretty upset about ball security when talking to Jeremy Branham.

I can’t even imagine how horse Coach Herman is going to be tomorrow. He had fire in his eyes during that interview.

We started moving the ball there and Cincy can’t run so far. Coogs usually always better in the 2nd half. Protect the ball and we should get out of there with a win.

1 Like

I didn’t realize how bad our OL is. Is Cincy front that good? We didn’t run the ball much against OU, but Ward wasn’t getting hit so often. What the heck is going on?

No way any team plays this sloppy and wins. No way …oh snap it’s my fault I don’t have my lucky cougar red tshirt on…Putting it on now!

1 Like

No, interior blocking has been a problem this year. Coaches are trying to find the right combo that works.

1 Like

The need to run some bootleg passes. Get Ward out of the pocket and pick on their suspect secondary.

That, and turnovers.

2 Likes

Houston has been that sloppy and yet it’s tied still. That’s the only good news.

No Doubt! I can feel that a** chewing he’s giving them right now from down here. …

O-line is getting crushed