Cincy vs SMU Who do you want to win? / Game thread

I think that Cincy win, even if they are 11-1 (if the loss is SMU) should be enough. Unless Utah upsets Oregon, that takes away the ranked win from SDSU. SMU wins today and its probable both Cincy and SMU are ranked. I think we might even jump UTSA this week if they struggle again. Worst case scenario is probably Cincy beating SMU and losing to ECU.

But I want SMU to lose every game so nothing changes for me.

i don’t care one way or the other but i think smu will win

Is the game on an odd channel until Clemson/Wake Forest is over?

Definite drawback.

Game’s on now…looks like they delayed a bit.

Poor start for SMU. 3 and out by offense, crappy punt give Cincy good field position, and 53yd TD reception by Cincy on their first play.

Ridder just threw a 53 yard bomb…I don’t think SMU is winning this game.

TD. UC makes it look easy.

SMU defense sucks

It’s one play lol you might be right but come on now haha

1 Like

It’s way early to call the game, but SMU needs to get off the bus and get on the field.

What a great atmosphere @ Cincy

Can’t wait to shut them up in a couple weeks. :grin:

1 Like

Notice a full stadium at kickoff. 3 and out for SMU and a 1 play TD drive on. 53 yard TD pass for Cincy. Not looking good for SMU early.

I wonder if the talk about Dykes to TT had been a distraction for the ponies.

We want SMU to win as much as I hate them. We want to play championship in Houston. it’s a no brainer

2 Likes

I think we know the answer to that. We’ve been there too many times and know the signs of a distracted coach and distracted team.

Mordecai just got destroyed. Normally I wouldn’t say that but SMU already looks like they don’t want to be there.

1 Like

Better punt this time. Cincy starting all the way back at the 40 this time.

I was thinking about that as I wrote the post.

1 Like

I am driving up to Missouri for thanksgiving and listening to the cinci station when they are on offense and the sMU station when they are on offense. It is like a bipolar radio already.

1 Like