Coach Announcement Sunday

I suppose this identifies top target as Fritz or Odom, but doesn’t necessarily mean traylor is not in second place and could be named if target turns us down.

Don’t get me wrong I’m on the fritz but just saying doesn’t necessarily rule out Traylor.

1 Like

Rebuilds can be accomplished much quicker these days due to the portal. Should not take long with the right coach.

If I am a player, this represents a fresh start with a new coaching staff. I need to meet my position coach before I make any decisions. If I like my position coach, and obviously the head coach, I am seriously considering staying. If my position coach and me are not a good match, I am probably looking at transferring.

The December transfer portal is open for 30 days beginning December 4, 2023. That should give the coaching staff time to meet with each player and decide if they are a good fit. It should be a win-win on both sides.

3 Likes

No at Sam they were a running team out of the Pistol

1 Like

Duel threat QB?

I’m pretty sure Pez spoke to the players, or the ones with questions, and told them they should wait and speak to the coach. There’s not that much risk in it if they’re good players.

WTH am I saying? I’m not sure of that.

1 Like

The Sam QB wasn’t very accurate. Mostly running, they would try to throw but seen much better.

Its funny, we obviously weren’t Traylor’s first choice, Aggie, and now he’s obviously not UH’s first choice

7 Likes

Poker…

1 Like

Yeoman always said he recruited players that wanted to come to UH. They were sometimes overlooked and hungry to show their talent, or recruited for different positions like Andre, but the players that stay, that want to be here will be the way to build the program in the B12.

2 Likes

Why are you directing that to me?

Golden definitely wanted to be here

BB slightly easier to rebuild, but I would hope that the players understand that they will get better coaching like CKS provided.

1 Like

https://x.com/donharris4/status/1730654693842428277?s=46&t=48LtH7YeImbyhzG-QncG7A

All the comments alluding to this being a lateral move at best. Way bigger payouts in Houston.

So glad this is isn’t getting leaked like A&M did with Sumlin, lol

1 Like

We get Pratt?

It’s going to be Fritz’s. And if Pratt doesn’t go in the draft, then he will likely be a coog too

2 Likes

How long before assistants announced? That will be a big key to this puzzle.

2 Likes

We’re all on the ‘Fritz’ at the moment :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lets go Willy!

1 Like